WHY FLY SANTA FE
Enjoy less hassle, less driving, and less time in the airport when you fly into Santa Fe Regional Airport instead of Albuquerque. With a quick, convenient, and simple airport experience, you can begin exploring the historic streets of downtown Santa Fe in as little as 21 minutes. And with award-winning cuisine, a world-renowned art scene, one-of-a-kind shopping, and more—it’s an outing you won’t want to miss.
Even if Santa Fe isn’t your end destination, our airport is centrally located and is just a short drive away from other noteworthy, enchanting New Mexico towns. So don’t wait. Fly into Santa Fe and start your vacation the moment you land.
- Small, simple, and efficient airport experience
- Centrally located, with shorter drives to:
- Downtown Santa Fe: 21 min (13.8 miles)
- Los Alamos: 50 min (43 miles)
- Taos: 1 hr, 42 min (79.4 miles)
- Taos Ski Valley: 2 hr, 6 min (98 miles)
- Free Wi-Fi