Fly Direct to Santa Fe and Connect to North Central New Mexico.
Head north to a region that inspires artists and outdoor enthusiasts alike. It’s home to the highest peak in the state and the cavernous Rio Grande Gorge.
You will have easy access to some of the best skiing in the Southwest, including Taos Ski Valley, Ski Santa Fe, Angel Fire Resort, Red River Ski Area, Sipapu, and Pajarito. Visitors can explore historic adobes, encounter Native pueblos, browse world-class galleries, and savor acclaimed restaurants that make Northern New Mexico a world culinary destination.
From Santa Fe, travelers can fly direct to Dallas, Denver and now Phoenix, with connections to thousands of destinations throughout the world. Flights to and from Santa Fe are operated with a CR-700 jet with a 2-class configuration featuring Wi-Fi.
- Save time and parking fees
- Connect in Dallas, Denver, and Phoenix to thousands of locations throughout the world.
- Convenient parking only feet from the gate
- New improved Santa Fe Airport facilities
- No worries about weather and travel challenges.
- New 70 seat aircraft gives you comfortable travel.
- Support the local economy.