SF REGIONAL AIRPORT
The Terminal Building offers a variety of services for the traveling public. Amenities include a full-service restaurant, airline ticket counters, airline self-serve kiosk, baggage claim, rental car counters, airport shuttle, restrooms, vending machines, information displays and flyers, and the airport management offices.
The Terminal is open from 5:00AM until last arriving flight. Passengers are encouraged to arrive a minimum of 1 hour prior to departure.
- For flight status on arrivals and departures, contact your airline directly.
- Mobile boarding is supported as well as Kiosk check-in.
- American flies to Dallas, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. Reservations: 1-800-433-7300
- United flies to Denver, Colorado. Reservations: 1-800-864-8331
- For both airlines, check-in time should be at least 1 hour before plane departure. You may have one carry on and 1 personal item to take on the plane. You may also check baggage.
- There is a check-in kiosk for each airline. Passengers may print their boarding passes at the kiosk up to 24 hours in advance. Passengers may also print boarding passes online.
- The counter will close 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Please visit the respective airlines website for regular luggage rules and fee.
- For lost luggage questions, please contact the airline.
- American Airlines 1-800-535-5225
- United Airlines 1-800-335-2247
The Santa Fe Regional Airport offers convenient and affordable long and short term parking just steps away from the Passenger Terminal. A flat pre-paid fee of $3 a day is charged in all lots. Disabled parking is available and is conveniently located across from the terminal.